8:45 PM

Does He Miss Me?

I spend a lot of my waking hours asking myself this question. Does he miss me? Does he think about me? When he sees something does it remind him of me?

I suppose if I was smart and didn't want to drive myself totally crazy, I'd try to think of other things. Believe me, I've tried, but haven't been very successful. It seems that everything I see, do, or hear ties back to him. Songs on the radio, television shows, an item in the house.

It makes my heart ache and I wonder if he is going through the same thing. I guess if I knew he was it would give me some glimmer of hope that he still loved me and would come back one day. Of course I could also find out that it has just the opposite effect for him and that would be devastating to me. So rather than find out the answer, I just wonder.

0 comments: