7:56 PM

How Do I LIve...

It seems like the only time I ever post to this blog is when I'm facing a challenge. Of course that is how this blog got started, dealing with a challenge. This posting is not exception.

Today the man of my dreams for 23 years told me he wasn't happy and out the door he went, suitcase in hand, me sitting on the couch, tears streaming down my face, my 14 year old wrapped around me sobbing. I felt like I took a sucker punch to the gut and now 10 hours later the feeling still persists.

I knew we were in a rough patch. I wanted to fix it. When I emailed him this morning and told him we needed to talk because I was concerned about our relationship, it was my intent to work on fixing it. It seems his intent was something else.

So here I sit wondering how I go on, how do I live? This is my soul mate, the man I wanted to grow old with and he's gone and I don't know if he is coming back...

3 comments:

ShellyD said...

Sorry you're going through this. Hugs!!

KareTX said...

Jodi, You are in my thoughts and wish I was there to give you my sholder. Hugs

The Lemur said...

Thanks for the support, God knows I'm going to need it...