9:34 PM

Seventeen Days

Seventeen days before we had an official no tear day. In fact, we have had two days in a row of no tears.

I'm pretty sure I know why. I haven't physically seen my husband. I've talked to him on the phone and I've gotten to the point that if I concentrate really hard, I can do so without my voice cracking. It's seeing him that does me in.

I try to keep busy. I've decided to do an employee craft show the end of October. I've decided if I can make at least the equivalent of a stopper a day, that I should have approximately 50 to take to the show. God only knows what I'll do with 50 stoppers if they don't sell.

I'm taking a few stoppers with me when I go to my brother's over the holiday weekend. He's in the middle of wine country and my sister in law has offered to peddle my wares. So we'll see where that goes.

So life goes on...it's just different.

1 comments:

ShellyD said...

Yay!! for no tear days. You go girl!!

Your winestoppers are DIVINE - might just have to order myself one. They'll sell. Ooh and wine country. Hmmmm, I need a trip to the Cape Winelands.

Have you done anything FUN yet!!

Hugs